Blog: Wiki So Far

So far I have scrolled through the Sports wiki. I am unsure of how to contribute (not in my understanding of how it works) to the wiki because it seems like a ton of random information on a site with a seemingly organized outline of  the specific topic. In regards to making my own wiki, I'm not sure I can follow the same style that the sports and YouTube one have so far. In terms of research, once I have ascertained which topic I will choose, (they all seem very vague so I'm going to choose subtopics in two or three different subject matters) I'm going to go back and try to see what topics each section has not mentioned yet and try to add more original aspects to each. Besides that, I will also revise some portions that I feel do not have adequate information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Privacy

Blog: Social Networking

Creativity and New Media